New Human Patients:
Download, print, complete and bring to your first appointment:
Read before your first appointment!!
- Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at time of service. Prior arrangements must be made if payment cannot be made at time of service. Prior payment can be made at www.acupointtherapies.com via Paypal. All invoices not paid at the time of service will be charged a billing fee. All invoices not paid within thirty (30) days will incur interest charges of 18% APR with a minimal payment of $5.00.
- Effective May 6, 2005, patients are required to cancel appointments at least 48 hours in advance or a partial treatment fee of $50 per treatment will be assessed
- It is the responsibility of the client to remember their appointment. A cancellation fee will be charged for missed appointments.
- Appointments cancellations will no longer be accepted via email. Please call.
- Emergency treatments will NOT be given to animals. If your animal has an emergency, PLEASE CALL YOUR VET! This includes trauma, colic, choke, not eating etc.
- Each appointment is to be 60 minutes in length. If the client wishes to have the treatment continue past 1 hour, additional charges will apply. There is no guarantee that additional time will be available when clients are late to their appointment.
- Horses are to be in, cleaned and ready for treatment at the appointment time. Due to the nature of the business, Rebecca Douglass cannot be responsible for catching and holding horses.
- All effort will be made by Rebecca Douglass to be on time. If for some unforeseen circumstance she is running late, she will call and let the client know as soon as possible.